- This event has passed.
October 31 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree – £5
TICKETS SOLD OUT
Get ready for frightfully good entertainment at our Halloween event
- Bring a bag ready for trick or treat
- Gruesome games and activities
- Pumpkin Trail
- Spooky Stories
- Halloween Fancy Dress Parade and competition
- Monster Disco
Why not dress up and join us for some spooktacular activities
Ticket only event
Suitable for ages 3 – 11 (all under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult)
Price: £5 per child. Under 3’s free.
When purchasing tickets you will have an option to pre order and pay for a meal for children. Unfortunately only meals pre-purchased will be available at the event. Meals will be available at 5 pm
What to expect on the day:
- 2pm: Registration
- 2:15pm – 3pm: Trick or Treat! & lots more spooky activities
- 3:30 pm: Storyteller – Halloween tales
- 4pm: Fancy dress parade
- 4:30pm – 6pm: Halloween disco…expect some Thriller!
- 5pm: Food will be served (must pre-book)
So come and join us for a ‘Gh’oul time’…
Terms & Conditions
1. The Beacon Halloween Bash is organised by the Beacon Centre registered charity number 216092 (England and Wales)
2. By purchasing a ticket you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the event and declare that you are fit to take part on 31st October 2018 and that the details provided on the entry forms are correct.
3. If you are registering other people into this event you are accepting the terms and conditions on their behalf and are confirming that you have been given the authorisation to register them and pass on their personal details and any medical information.
4. You agree to abide by any instructions given to you by the organisers and marshals during the event.
5. Entry fee is non-transferrable or non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. Participants under the age 16 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over the age of 18 who will take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
7. Under 16s must have their tickets purchased by a parent or guardian who has deemed them fit to take part and agreed to the terms and conditions on their behalf. A parental consent form will also need to be completed at the registration point.
8. All under 16s taking part in the event must be accompanied by an adult during the whole of the event.
9. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you will receive a limited number of emails which will include the event information and updates.
10. Beacon Centre for the Blind accepts no liability for loss, damage, vandalism or theft of personal property owned by participants or their children during any Beacon Centre for the Blind activities.
11. It is the your responsibility to ensure appropriate clothing is worn and medical conditions are stated to Beacon Centre for the Blind prior to engagement in the activity.
12. Beacon Centre for the Blind reserve the right to exclude anyone from the Beacon Centre for the Blind activity if they appear ill or Beacon Centre for the Blind believe the illness to be contagious.
13. Beacon Centre for the Blind reserve the right to exclude anyone from the Beacon Centre for the Blind activity if the participant is not compatible with the general enjoyment and objective of the activity, e.g. bullying, disruptive, aggressive behaviour is not acceptable. No refund will be made for any remaining activities booked and any additional costs involved will be the customer’s responsibility and expense.
14. We abide by the General Data Protection Regulation act and your information will be stored accordingly. It will not be passed onto a third party.
15. All participants must carry their name, details of any health problems and an emergency contact number during the event which the organisers may use to contact someone if needed.
16. If the event is cancelled or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances the organisers’ liability will cover the entry price you have paid to take part only.
17. You agree that should the event be cancelled due to an event beyond the reasonable control of the organisers, including but not limited to: severe weather, terrorism, act of god, closure of the area by emergency services, medical advice, you will not be entitled to a refund of the entry free.
18. The Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse an entrant attendance at, and/or participation in, the Event or any future Event. Any participant who is found in breach of these terms and conditions will be excluded from any future events organised by the Event Organisers.
19. By taking part in the event you give permission for any photographs or film footage featuring yourself taken during the event to be used in any broadcast, advertising, promotion or other communication both now and in the future.
20. By registering an under 16yr old as a participant, the parent or guardian confirms that they are happy for any footage or photographs taken which may feature the under 16 years old during their participation in the Event to be used in this way.
21. All participants enter this Event entirely at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any injury or loss that might occur as a result of their participation other than as a result of the Organisers.
22. The Organisers take all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury to participants during the Event, including undertaking a detailed risk assessment which aims to minimise or eliminate the risk to everyone taking part. However, by taking part in this Event, you acknowledge that there may be conditions or circumstances beyond our control that can lead to unforeseen risks.
23. By entering the Event, you accept all the conditions of entry and acknowledge that, to the extent permitted by law, the organisers and sponsors shall have no liability to me and team members for any injury, loss or damage, nor any consequential loss or damage suffered by me at or by reason of the Event.