Could you give the gift of your time?
If you would like to meet new people and help to make a difference to the lives of people living with sight loss, we are looking to recruit volunteer for the following areas:
- IT Support Volunteer – Could you help service users practice, learn and master computer skills here at the Beacon. Click here to find out more: IT Support Volunteer
- Support Volunteer for the Health and Wellbeing Centre – Could you help and assist the health and wellbeing team deliver a variety of social and leisure programmes in small groups or one to one. Click here to find out more: General Support Volunteer
- Ad-Hoc Support Volunteer – Could you help Beacon on a ad-hoc basis with various activities, events, fundraising, day care support and engagement in the community. Click here to find out more: Ad-Hoc Support Volunteer
- Fitness and Exercise Volunteer – Could you help provide assistance to the gym instructor by helping to support visually impaired clients using the gym. Click here to find out more: Fitness and Exercise Volunteer
- Stourbridge day centre volunteer – Click here to find out more: SDCV
- Grants and Trust Support Volunteer – Would you like to help organise Beacon events and research new grant guidance, with flexible hours that could suit you. Click here to find out more: Grants Trusts Admin Support
To apply or learn more, please contact Becky Sinar on: email@example.com or call 01902 880 111. No deadline – We will remove the advert when we have filled all the spaces.