The Beacon Centre Link-Line programme offers free regular friendship calls to people living with sight loss.
Our telephone befriending and support service for those with sight loss can
- Offer support from volunteer callers, most of whom are themselves living with sight loss.
- Help to raise awareness of the advice and support which is available
- Combat loneliness and isolation by offering companionship along with the chance to build confidence and independence.
- Offer peace of mind for family members that their relatives are receiving regular contact.
- Offer opportunities to access a varied range of activities to suit individual needs.
- Offer easy to use technology and maintain privacy.
If you would like to find out more about our free Link-Line service which is open to those living in Wolverhampton please call 01902 886 792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org